So, my projects are still at a halt. I have a lot going on in my personal life right now and I just can’t seem to generate any kind of idea for my fics. Well, I do have a plan, though. It is as follows:
1) I am completely scrapping the current working chapter for “One Big Aperture Family” and completely redoing it. I’m at a point where I can’t get past and I believe totally redoing the chapter will help.
2) “Reaver’s Servants” will be ending in one chapter. It’ll be a brief epilogue on what’s going on with each of the characters. And before you ask, it’s not likely there will be a sequel.
3) I have a few BioShock projects I want to post soon, including one based off the little stories I posted here about my BioShock dream. The working title for it is “Ghost World Under the Sea”. It’s about modern day marine archaeologists following a lead about what remains of Rapture.
4) I’m deleting my Skyrim fic “What Separates Us” due to lack of interest.
5) “A Maid’s Story” will also be ending soon. Two chapters, tops.
6) The status of “Playing Favorites” is pretty up in the air. The same goes for “Coven”.
So, that’s that, I suppose. Here’s to trying to get things going again.